* Claim up to £100 on either a prepaid Visa card or via a direct bank transfer. Amount claimed
dependent on number and size of tyres purchased. Minimum purchase of two tyres.
Available on purchases made between 1 October 2019 and 30 November
2019 (31 December 2019 for receipt of claims). Terms and conditions apply - see below
1. The ‘Michelin Treat Your Car Promotion’ (the ‘Promotion’) is open to all consumers who
are UK residents aged 18 and over, except Michelin Tyre PLC’s (the ‘Promoter’)
employees, its agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administration
of this Promotion, or trade customers including tyre dealer’s employees. This offer is
open to retail customers only (excludes company vehicle drivers).
2. By participating in this Promotion, claimants agree to be bound by these terms and
conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
3. Completion of the mandatory fi elds is necessary to carry out identity checks and
to validate your claim. Date of birth is only required for the activation of the
prepaid Visa card, and for identity checks should you need to contact the prepaid
Visa card team with queries.
4. There is a purchase requirement. Claimants must purchase two or more MICHELIN
car, van or 4x4 tyres in a single transaction for a single vehicle between 1 October
and 30 November 2019.
5. The Promotion will issue a prepaid Visa card or direct bank transfer to the value of
£10 for two or £25 for four 14” and 15” MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased,
£15 for two or £40 for four 16” MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased, £20 for
two or £50 for four 17” and 18” MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased and £40
for two or £100 for four 19” and above MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased.
Direct bank transfers and prepaid Visa cards will be processed within 28 days from
receipt of claim.
6. Promotion only available at participating tyre dealers. A list of participating
dealers can be found at www.michelin.co.uk or by calling the Michelin helpline
number on 01908 228342. If you are in doubt please ask your tyre dealer if your
purchase will qualify for this promotion in advance of your purchase.
7. Closing date and time for receipt of claims is midnight 31 December 2019.
8. Claims must be made on an offi cial claim form completed online at
http://offers.michelin.co.uk and must be accompanied with an uploaded, clear
and legible receipt highlighting the tyres purchased. It is recommended that you
keep a copy for your records. An on-screen confi rmation is provided upon
successful submission of the claim.
9. Only one claim per vehicle is permitted. Entry into this Promotion cannot
be in conjunction with any other offer. Lost, incomplete, invalid, illegible or late
claims will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to dispute
a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate and amend, suspend or
cancel the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. The Promoter’s
decision is fi nal.
10. Please refer to the prepaid Visa card for full terms and conditions of its use.
11. The prepaid Visa cards are non-transferable and no cash alternative will
12. The prepaid Visa cards are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right
to substitute with an alternative reward of equal value in the event that
circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
13. Promoter: Michelin Tyre PLC, Campbell Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 4EY.
Person Data Statement: Michelin Tyre plc (“Michelin”) acts as a Data Controller for
this promotion. Where security checks are carried out for the issuing of prepaid visa cards,
Michelin is a joint data controller with Sodexo Motivation Solutions UK Ltd (“Sodexo”).
You can contact Michelin’s data protection offi cer by emailing legal.general@michelin.
com. You can request access to your data, update inaccurate or incomplete data, object to
the processing of your data and suppress information which relates to you. You may also
have the right to request the deletion of personal data or restrict the processing of your
personal data. For further information on your rights, see the ICO’s website www.ico.org.
uk. If you are not happy with how we deal with your personal data, you can lodge a
complaint with the ICO. Please see https://www.michelin.co.uk/web-content/privacy for
further details. Personal data collected is being collected by Sodexo (on behalf of
Michelin), solely to manage and administer the promotion, issue your prepaid visa card or
arrange your bank transfer and to verify the
information provided. Your data may be
shared with third parties in order to verify
your identity and carry out security checks.
We also use a third party email provider,
Force 24 Limited, to send you service emails
relating to the promotion. Your data will be
processed based on your agreement to the
promotion terms and conditions and will be
retained for no longer than six years
following the end date of the promotion.